I'm a lil' blue today, I really miss you. I miss you naping on the sofa, oblivious to the kids playing and crying around you. I miss you waking up and and putting up with me sitting by you just to take in the moment of you and me next to each other. I miss you looking for somethig and needing my help finding it. I miss you texting your friends and to your distress, I walk by casually and close your phone and you have to start all over again. I miss you coming up to me wanting a hug or saying, "you look like you need a hug Mom." I miss going about my day and looking down the hall to see you getting ready for the day in the bathroom. I even miss your shoes and socks laying around. I miss watching you sweetly hold a baby and both of you going to sleep. I miss you walking in the door and hearing you hollar, "I'm home Mama." I miss giving you a hug when you come home and telling you "I'm glad you're home", I can't wait to do that again! I miss yelling at you to close the fridge or front door and asking if you live in a barn...and hearing your responce of "yes, have you seen the color of our house?" I miss smelling you, seeing you, touching you...I just miss you.
Info Bisnis dan Ekonomi Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago

















1 comment:
awww, I love how much you love your children. Thanks for sharing that love in such a sweet way
Post a Comment