I am amazed at these photos! It truly gives me shudders to know that people work so hard on my behalf. Thanks for sharing these posts with your family and with us--your friends. We pray for you and admire your service.
I am a Mom of 4, wife to 1, friend to lots, nose wipen-diaper changin-daycare mom to many, believer in Christ, flag flying, yellow ribbon tying supporter of our troops, card maker, scrapbooker, all around crafter, wanna be quilter, tryin to overcome my pressure canning fears, FlyBaby, Blog addict, always trying to be a better Wife and Mom.
2 comments:
I know!! My baby girl who once played with barbies and dollies, now plays with M16's and grenades!! Gotta love it!!
I am amazed at these photos! It truly gives me shudders to know that people work so hard on my behalf. Thanks for sharing these posts with your family and with us--your friends. We pray for you and admire your service.
Post a Comment