Thursday, April 30, 2009

My baby's coming home!!

My Baby is coming home in June!!

I soooooo can't wait to be able to wrap my arms around her and give her a great BIG hug!
Apparently...according to James and Yvonne (so let the source be known)
that when I saw her in the airport the last time she came home,
that I screamed really loud!

I just remember starting to tell another soldier
"Thank you for your...."
and seeing her. I didn't even finish saying
"Thank you for your service" to that gentleman.
I didn't want to let her go then and I'm sure I won't want to let her go this time.
Not sure on exact dates yet, but it'll be end of June.

She wants to have a
Send off Party, so we'll be doing that for her before she leaves.
Hopefully all our
family, friends and Blue Star Mom's will be able to make it.
Hopefully, I can talk her into allowing the
PGR to come! If you haven't been around the PGR and seen the support they show our Military, then you definitely need to be here before they show up. They all ride in on their Harley's with flags a flying, turning all heads to them, such a patriotic sight! You will most surely have goos-bumps! But we'll see if I can talk her into that.

I can't wait!!! I'm so excited. I'm doing tha happy dance!
(I'll save you the horror, I won't post the video!)

LOL!


No comments: