Clear the room of kids.
I have found the FASTEST way to clear to room of kids (older ones whom do chores)
Needed:
Kids who do chores
Cats
Walk in the room...
(make sure you have your "poker face" on)
say, "Eewww, it smells like cat box!"
The room clears instantly! They run in ANY direction they can!
They disappear into the woodwork!
Works like a charm!
(sometimes I do it just for a few moments of peace and quiet)
(will loan out my cats free of charge)
I have found the FASTEST way to clear to room of kids (older ones whom do chores)
Needed:
Kids who do chores
Cats
Walk in the room...
(make sure you have your "poker face" on)
say, "Eewww, it smells like cat box!"
The room clears instantly! They run in ANY direction they can!
They disappear into the woodwork!
Works like a charm!
(sometimes I do it just for a few moments of peace and quiet)
(will loan out my cats free of charge)


















1 comment:
LOL!!!! So funny!!!
Post a Comment