Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful conversation with Yvonne this early morning at about 130 am our time, we got to talk for about 45 mins without interruption! Her Bo, Brett, got on the phone and wished me a happy Mothers Day too!

I got served a wonderful breakfast of eggs, bacon, canadian bacon, sausage, hash browns and milk, on a tray with a red rose in one of my colbalt blue bottles.
Then I opened my gifts,(how spoiled am I!) I got a Cricut Expressions and their new book binding machine!!!

AWESOME!

On Friday evening Robbie had taken me to get a pedicure. He saved his money and paid for it himself! And on top of it, he went with me and took pictures!

I had to laugh a lot cuz my feet are WAY ticklish!!

Yesterday, Robbie and Savannah wanted to go to Michael's and do their free make n' takes
for Mother's day. When we got there poor Samantha (love that girl!) was swamped doing everything by herself! So we stayed and helped.

Savannah caught on super FAST and helped a lot of the kids too!

And of course it was Robbie behind the camera...now that someone else is taking pictures there are pictures of me! Hahaha

What a perfect Mother's Day week!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I also got a Cricut Expression! Not for Mother's Day, but just for myself. I got it off of HSN and it came with some other thingy too! I cannot wait to use it! I am so happy you had such a wonderful day!

Tabatha said...

That's where my hubby got mine too, it's a book binding machine! I can't wait to play with them!!

Anonymous said...

OH. That is so GREAT. I am glad you had a good day, and love to hear about the kids. Can't believe I haven't seen you for . . . well it feels like forever. We miss you LOTS. BJack