Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Savannah + Treasurer = Cents


Savannah decided to run for Treasurer in 6th grade!
She's pretty excited about it.



She worked hard on her posters and her sweet brothers helped too.
(could'nt for the life of me, figure our how to rotate these pictures!)




Good luck on your speech today sweetie, wish I could have been there in the audience for you.
One of the gals I babysit for is a teacher there and one of the sweetest ladies I know with a huge heart. She sat down with Savannah this morning and told her that when she goes on stage to find her and focus on her. Read her speech directly to her that way she won't see everyone in the crowd. How sweet she is! Thanks Joanna for loving my kids!

2 comments:

3in3mom said...

Good luck to Miss Savannah! How lucky she has good brothers to help her! Such fun to participate in the school's activities.

Becky said...

Tabatha, I totally just stalked your blog! He, he! I can't believe that you are LDS too. You really are my new BFF! Can't wait to hear from you friend!
Becky