
Our friend Chalice was so sweet and took our family pictures while Yvonne was home. I just love this next picture of Yvonne and Daddy! Their happiness just shines in their eyes!

This is one of the kids' favorite! She does a really good job of mixing up
casual and fun and posed pictures. You should check out her blog here and see the different
packages and photo's she does.

I will post more pictures here and there, I need to post one's from her send off party.
I do have to say thank you to those who follow and one's who read my blog. It warms my heart to know you care about my family! I Love each and everyone of you!

















5 comments:
Wow! I love the pictures!! All of you look so happy. Thank you so much for posting them Tam!!!!!
Thanks for following my blog sweetie! It makes my kids feel so loved when they see on the side the pictures of who is following on their family! Love you!
Oh wow Tabatha! What a bunch of great pictures for a great lookin family! Yvonne looks so happy! Go Army!
Great pictures of all of my favorite people (-:
Thank you so much for posting
data entry india
Post a Comment